Athena pen kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EricRN

Stumbled across the Athena click pen kit at Turners Warehouse. Found it to be a nice looking kit. Ordered a couple in gunmetal. We will see how they turn out. I don't have many click pens in my line up but this one looks pretty good.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dehn0045

The description of TW says that it is by Taylors Mirfield. It sure does look a lot like the Devin from PSI, but the Taylors Mirfield website says that the kits are "designed in the UK" which at least raises some doubt that they are identical... TM kits are made in Taiwan, I think most (if not all) PSI kits are made in Taiwan too, so maybe made in the same factory with slightly different specs.

Edit - noticed that the drill diameters are different too 27/64 vs 10mm, I don't think these are close enough in size to allow for the same size tube.

Last edited:

Gregf

I have both kits side by side I see no difference, except the refill that comes with the TM Is a Schmidt. Tubes the same 25/64.

Dehn0045

I don't know why I read the TM as 27/64, 25/64 and 10mm are close enough to be interchangeable, sorry about that mistake.

Top Bottom