At a loss and need some help. Wood box for 2 full sized pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Carl Fisher

I'm at a complete loss. I've looked to all the normal sources but keep coming up with the same imported and PSI versions of boxes and none seem to be what I need.

I need a wood presentation box with enough room on the outside of the lid for engraving names and date that will fit 2 Pristina pens. Most 2 pen boxes are for slim or euro sized.

Unfortunately I don't have the time to dedicate to making them as I need at least one engraved and ready to present in the next week and a half. The other I have a month or two of breathing room on.

Any help or pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Carl Fisher

I looked at those and it's the exact design I was hoping for, but I don't see that he has any inserts for double pens.

I'll have to send him an email. I also contacted Constant directly and he didn't have them either.

jmbaker79

Worse case scenario, You can always make your own inserts with some foam and felt etc....I would go that route instead of spending time looking for that perfect insert, at least for the one thats coming up in a week and a half.

Carl Fisher

I emailed Kallenshaan to see if he has any inserts that would work.

If not, I think Justin may be on to the best idea. I'll get Kallenshaan to engrave and send me the boxes and I'll have to manufacture some sort of insert that will work.

Thanks guys!

Carl Fisher

Emailed back and forth with Ken a few times and I think we have it all worked out. He said he has a double cigar insert that should fit no problem.

Thanks Kallenshaan (and Monty for the kick in the tail to go back to his site)!

Top Bottom