Assembly help needed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

grpass

Just finished a woodturningz train rollerball. Not sure where the spring goes and which direction it goes. The spring is tapered. Thanks. My first "Complicated". pen.

KLJ

The spring goes in the end that screws on called the threaded lower cap in the instructions. You can either put it in the end cap then screw it on or drop it in from the nib end. The smaller tapered end goes toward the end of the pen toward the cap. The cap is probably tapered as well. The spring does not go on the refill it pushes up against the end. It is not the end that you write with. I have not made this pen but you probably can screw the tip on either end of the blank. Hope this helps you.

grpass

The spring goes in the end that screws on called the threaded lower cap in the instructions. You can either put it in the end cap then screw it on or drop it in from the nib end. The smaller tapered end goes toward the end of the pen toward the cap. The cap is probably tapered as well. The spring does not go on the refill it pushes up against the end. It is not the end that you write with. I have not made this pen but you probably can screw the tip on either end of the blank. Hope this helps you.
Thanks for the help. The instructions weren't very clear. Does the spring just keep pressure on the refill?

Top Bottom