asking for prayers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wyone

I never ever do this, but I am hoping those of you who believe in a higher power will put our family on your prayer chain.

Our beautiful 19 year old daughter died on Saturday. It has been very difficult for my wife and I. She was my step daughter, but as we have been together for 12 years I considered her mine.

The funeral is on Friday and we could use some strength to get through the day, and the days beyond.

Our prayers to all of you are that none of you ever understand the pain of losing a child.

Mitch

magpens

Sincere condolences to you and your extended family. . Rest assured that many conforting thoughts will be going your way from your IAP friends, especially now, on Friday and continuing thereafter.

Kragax

Sending prayers and good thought your way. I also lost a teenage daughter, she was 16. So I am one of the few that can say I know how you feel. When people tell you that don't be offended as I was. They are really just trying to help. I wish you Gods Peace.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
May the Peace and Grace of our Lord give you strength and comfort in this difficult and sorrowful time.

My sincere condolences on your loss, Mitch.
We will keep you and your family in our prayers.

wyone

Although I have never met any of you.. the prayers and thoughts really do make a difference. Nothing can possibly make things right at this time, but the thoughts help to find some solace in knowing that others are believers as well. We will not understand what happens when we pass, but I do believe this is not our final place. Some minor comfort comes from knowing that we are not alone in those thoughts.

Thank you one and all. Friday will be a very tough day for us. If you want to help in one small way, we are asking anyone who cannot make the service to put on something bright and cheerful, we do not want to mourn her passing tomorrow, we want to celebrate her life. So black is not the color tomorrow. Bright colors, and smiles and extra joy for those you love and who love you.

thank you again
Mitch

Top Bottom