Article by Jim Shaver

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tea Clipper

I just finished reading an article from Jim Shaver (aka Jim in Oakville) in Popular Woodworking about Pens for Peacekeepers. What a great article and worthwhile cause - thanks Jim!!

(Look for the Maple Leaf on the top of every page here at IAP.)

DocStram

Originally posted by Tea Clipper
<br />I just finished reading an article from Jim Shaver (aka Jim in Oakville) in Popular Woodworking about Pens for Peacekeepers. What a great article and worthwhile cause - thanks Jim!!

(Look for the Maple Leaf on the top of every page here at IAP.)

This is great news for me! The great looking PITH pen Jim sent me just appreciated in value .... it was handcrafted by a published author!
Seriously though, if you haven't ever visited Jim's "penstreetwoodworks.com" site, I encourage you to do so. Although his Cherry Shaker Table is beautiful ...... that Morris Chair will knock you right out of your socks.

Thanks Guys,

Your words and thoughts are very kind. The article is about the special men and women who serve in the Canadian Armed Forces, regardless of the mission, with the thanks and grattitude that they so richly deserve, but all too often are forgotten till something bad happens...saying Thank You is simple, the rewards are beyond words...the way it makes every one feel is special.

[:)]

I have meet some great people in starting this, many of the 30 plus supporters can tell you as well that this is very empowering.

I will keep doing this for as long as it makes a difference, it's a part of me now and it gives me a purpose to keep making pens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom