Artemis Desert Iron Wood Rollerball

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from keithbyrd

keithbyrd

IMG_5303.jpeg
IMG_5302.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithbyrd

I posted the above Artemis Desert Ironwood. I added the picture to. the post but could not enter any text. No text box was available.
Anyway - this is my 4th Artemis kit and I really like them. Going figure out how to add a clip in the near future. On the barrel I used epoxy but found when it dried that it had sealed the end of the insert not allowing the spring or refill to be inserted. I ended up "carefully" step drilling to clean it out. When using epoxy make sure it doesn't build up and cover the end when you insert the brass!
Finished with 8 Coats of CA.

TDahl

Very nice. I have some Artemis kits I am waiting to use on a hybrid blank I am working on. I have been tossing around the idea of going with a roll stop vs. a clip. I am anxious to see what you do for a clip.

MedWoodWorx

I posted the above Artemis Desert Ironwood. I added the picture to. the post but could not enter any text. No text box was available.
Anyway - this is my 4th Artemis kit and I really like them. Going figure out how to add a clip in the near future. On the barrel I used epoxy but found when it dried that it had sealed the end of the insert not allowing the spring or refill to be inserted. I ended up "carefully" step drilling to clean it out. When using epoxy make sure it doesn't build up and cover the end when you insert the brass!
Finished with 8 Coats of CA.
you don't need to add a clip in my opinion, its very elegant like this. nice work

Top Bottom