Army helicopter pen kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jjpturns

I have been searching for an Army Apache or Blackhawk helicopter pen kit. Does anyone know of one out there?

Thanks
JJPturns

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

If anyone is going to have those type gadget pen kits it would be PSI. No one else makes these things. You may have to resort to label casting of some sort. You could do some cast on tube items or even a watch dial of sorts. Strange first post here. Maybe you would like to introduce yourself and join the crowd. :)

Jjpturns

If anyone is going to have those type gadget pen kits it would be PSI. No one else makes these things. You may have to resort to label casting of some sort. You could do some cast on tube items or even a watch dial of sorts. Strange first post here. Maybe you would like to introduce yourself and join the crowd. :)
Thanks for the quick response JT! I am 68 and live outside of Pittsburgh. I have been turning for about 2 years and turning pens for about 6 months. My oldest son is a pilot for PA Army National Guard. Thus the question. I thought he would like it.

TonyL

I believe woodturningz and woodenwhinsies may also have some themed kits. Not sure about your specific request. Please thank your son for his service.

Top Bottom