Arizona Silhouette

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

witz1976

I know a lot of people don't care for Arizona Silhouette mostly because of the poor site design and the fact Bill won't ship outside the US, however I personally have never seen an order packed and shipped within 3 hours of order placement (which was online). I placed the order on Friday just before 3PM EDST and I had a shipment confirmation about 2 hours later!!! I would have gotten the order yesterday, had my new mail carrier knew where I lived (she actually saw me in the yard today and asked if this was the correct address). As usual everything was well packed and arrived with no issues.

If you have never tried A.S. it is worth a shot.

Thanks for the good service Bill!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I like Arizona Silhouette they have just about any pen you could want/need and most everything else to do with pens. The thing I dont like about them is why they charge valuable customers a restocking fee that to me that is crazy. Yes it is a itty bitty more work to put the items back in stock and refund the customers $ but give me a break. That left a poopoo taist in my mouth.

PenMan1

I always have product in hand from AS two "mail" days after an order with Bill. The only way this service could get better is for the Post Office to improve.

A few weeks ago, I ordered at 4:15 on Thursday afternoon. My package was on my doorstep at 10:15 Saturday morning.

The only problems I have ever had were mispackaging from Berea. They were expidited to me EVEN BEFORE I returned the mispacked product.

After several years, I have finally learned to negotiate the AS website. I may miss some specials because I use the search function, which takes me right to the product of my choice.

monark88

don't give up on A.S. The restocking charge is a downer, but I can understand the need for it. The site is far from the best, but the service is great.
Just avoid the 4 tube Berea twist kit. It ain't gonna work.

Old Lar

I have had nothing but good service and good products on any of my orders from AS.
I was in Yuma this winter and stopped into his shipping facility to meet him and had a great visit with him while he was working.

Top Bottom