Arizona Shilhouette thumbs up

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cschimmel

Just wanted to say I received my second order from AZ Shilhouette and it was perfect as was the first. Both were shipped same day and there was even a nice free blank included. I have read the pros and cons on here but I have only had a positive experience thus far. Thanks:good:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kmla

I have had similar experiences with Arizone Silhouette as well.

It always arrives so fast I swear he ships it out before I even place the order.

I wonder how he does that... :)

JerrySambrook

Chad,
Glad to hear it. I like the dealings I have had with AS as well.
However, you are from Arizona, so couldn't you just drive over to his place? It can only be a couple of hours away.:rolleyes: I mean, that is all we have to travel to get across our states up here.:biggrin:

Jerry

Bree

I bought a bunch of things from them recently and I was very pleased withy their performance. They did a great job. Good prices, well marked and packed goods, and quick delivery. I have no complaints.
:cool::cool::cool:

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I bought a bunch of things from them recently and I was very pleased withy their performance. They did a great job. Good prices, well marked and packed goods, and quick delivery. I have no complaints.
:cool::cool::cool:
Bill is consistantly a bit rough, gruff, and to the point of business. I kinda think that makes it easy to deal with. You know where you stand and know what to expect. Fast, accurate, and well packaged. NO surprises, except the "FREEBIES". :)

toolcrazy

Chad,
Glad to hear it. I like the dealings I have had with AS as well.
However, you are from Arizona, so couldn't you just drive over to his place? It can only be a couple of hours away.:rolleyes: I mean, that is all we have to travel to get across our states up here.:biggrin:

Jerry

You can't drive to his place. He plainly states that he is internet sales only and does not have a storefront.

But that is Bill, he is straight forward and to the point, but he doesn't miss a thing on an order. Always well packed, triple checked and everything in it's place.

rjwolfe3

Very fast shipping! But keep in mind you have to check each item as soon it comes in for missing parts. There is a very small window of opportunity to get it made right.

soulcutr

Bill is quick on shipping. I did drive there once. My wife likes to go on drives. I didn't look to closely at his website about store front only. I did meet him. He was outside in his overalls trimming trees in front of his building. Needless to say we had a nice drive, and after meeting him, I did do bussiness with him over the internet.

beck3906

I know he cannot do store-front business because of business permit, but I would like to still go by with a box of pizza or barbecue and sit and visit for a few minutes. He has to eat and we could talk during lunch. :)

bradbn4

I have bought more than a few times from Bill - I even picked up his nice turning dvd. Not the person I would invite to a ladies social - but then why would I invite anyone to one of those that I like?

The only time I understand he sells directly to the "public" has been at some of the wood turning events.

Best packing on pen kits, wood, etc - happy to be one of his customers.

Go Bill - Go!

P.S. Just love some of the dog posts he has put up on his website.

Rob73

I've ordered from Arizona a few times. The product I received was good, the extra he throws in is great and did make me think about return purchases. However, I don't order from Arizona any longer. Not because of his product, or service but because of his website. The navigation, search functionality and overall design is just utterly horrible.

When I make a purchase I'm normally buying a large amount of supplies at a time and I know before hand what I'm going to purchase. My last purchase was a couple weeks ago and I went to Arizona and attempted to look up everything I wanted for a price comparison. After about 30 seconds of trying to 'search' I was done and off the site. It's just to substandard for an e-commerce site. If he was to move to a better e-commerce platform I would put him back on my suppliers list.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I've ordered from Arizona a few times. The product I received was good, the extra he throws in is great and did make me think about return purchases. However, I don't order from Arizona any longer. Not because of his product, or service but because of his website. The navigation, search functionality and overall design is just utterly horrible.

When I make a purchase I'm normally buying a large amount of supplies at a time and I know before hand what I'm going to purchase. My last purchase was a couple weeks ago and I went to Arizona and attempted to look up everything I wanted for a price comparison. After about 30 seconds of trying to 'search' I was done and off the site. It's just to substandard for an e-commerce site. If he was to move to a better e-commerce platform I would put him back on my suppliers list.

And I find his site to be very easy to deal with. I guess it is in the way you look at it.
The speed in which I get my package and the straight up no BS attitude is a hell of a lot better in my book than some of the companies that blow smoke your a** and take forever to deliver. He has always treated me fairly and that is all I ask for.

Last edited:

bitshird

I have bought more than a few times from Bill - I even picked up his nice turning dvd. Not the person I would invite to a ladies social - but then why would I invite anyone to one of those that I like?

The only time I understand he sells directly to the "public" has been at some of the wood turning events.

Best packing on pen kits, wood, etc - happy to be one of his customers.

Go Bill - Go!

P.S. Just love some of the dog posts he has put up on his website.

I agree, I wouldn't want to go on a date with him cause Mr Personality he ain't, but every time I've ordered from him I've gotten exceptional service and good merchandise. But the same can be said about most of our vendors, but AS is great when you need his line.

PenMan1

Arizona has GREAT customer service, and their shipping is better than anyone else that I have used. When I have had problems (only 2) they were both packaging errors by the component manufacturers (2 of one part and 0 of another part) they were resolved quickly. I also like Bill. We have a lot of similar interests.

My only problem with AS is their website is more complicated than Chinese checkers. It takes me a while to find anything on the website. THIS IS CEDRTAINLY NOT A REASON TO STOP DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM, AND I LIKE THE FREE WOOD!

Parson

+1 on the poor site design and cart issues. I absolutely love the product and pricing but the site needs a serious overhaul and Bill needs to create a shipping cost matrix and run with it so folks don't have to commit to purchasing stuff before they know what they're total costs will be.

I can only imagine that his business would easily double over a six month period if he would use an off the shelf cart program like www.vpasp.com the way I did for my organization's book sales. It's simply amazing and not expensive either.

toolcrazy

A little advice for all as far as using AS. Us this link instead of going direct to his home page. Zen Carts search function is pretty good. But I do agree, that the rest of his site kinda sucks.

http://www.arizonasilhouetteinc.com/cart/

This takes you directly to his cart and bypasses the BS. When I shop there, I don't have any problem finding things.

PaulSF

Well, it's certainly no Amazon.com, but I imagine our industry is a bit small for the investment necessary to build and maintain that level of website. I've just started ordering from Arizona, and I have to say, they are FAST!! I give them a big thumbs up for their speed of fulfillment.

I've been on his site a few times and find it easy enough to maneuver around. My only complaint is that he won't ship to Canada.

Padre

Me too! Me too! Ordered Friday, got here today! YIPEE!

And I don't have any trouble with the website.:biggrin:

JerrySambrook

Hey, Agent 99's worse half.:wink:

If you want some stuff from him, I would be happy to order for you.

If you plan it for just before Victoria's day weekend, then I can bring it to Kanata, and post it to you from there

Jerry

Top Bottom