Are you interested in a NEW IAP Turning Smock?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Interested in purchasing a smock?

• definitely YES

Votes: 41 63.1%
  • maybe YES

Votes: 24 36.9%

• Total voters

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Here are the colors offered. Royal Blue - Black - Grey - Tan - Maroon - Light Blue. Due to the nature of the internet, colors may not be exact. But they are really close.

1597580379533.png
1597580463925.png
1597580501704.png
1597580541316.png
1597580588870.png
1597580642634.png

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
1 light blue Large please. When should we check back on how to purchase?
I'm not able to give an exact date at this time. There are a few things to get set up first. Feel free to check in daily for a separate announcement.
This thread is for gathering how many are interested. Thanks! Did you vote in the poll at the top of the thread?

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Do we know how many letters/lines for name embroidery? Willing to pay extra.
It's $5.00 for names. Add $5.00 for each name. You are the first to ask this question. And it's a good one. I'll ask the smock company, and get back with a positive answer. Thanks!

pschwizz

I'm not able to give an exact date at this time. There are a few things to get set up first. Feel free to check in daily for a separate announcement.
This thread is for gathering how many are interested. Thanks! Did you vote in the poll at the top of the thread?

I voted.

goldendj

Might need two ... Made the "mistake" of letting my 9yo daughter make her fountain pen. She promptly sat down and wrote letters to all her classmates offering to make them each one ...

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
We wanted to share this photo of a mock up smock with the new logo. We are working on getting the order information announcement set up.
Please stay tuned, and Thanks for your participation!

Attachments

• Smock with logo.jpg
    Smock with logo.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 136

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
At long last, Chuck and I have all the details ironed out and we'll be opening up this sale sometime tomorrow, 8/30. The delay is due to us wanting to make the ordering process as easy as possible through our store, and I had to make some modifications to the standard cart pages to handle the customization options.

Chuck and I are shooting for this timeline:
  • Ordering opens Sun Aug 30 and closes Sat Sept 19
  • Order placed with smock company on Mon Sept 21
  • Expected receipt of bulk shipment by mid-Oct
  • Expected shipment to buyers by late-Oct
Costs are pretty much as stated above, but here are the min/max costs
  • Minimum would be a S-XL with no name, $42
  • Maximum would be XXXXL with name, $50
  • Domestic shipping is $8.40 flat rate USPS priority
  • International shipping is actual cost, typically around $22.00 USPS first class package (other options provided)
I am handling the individual ordering process, and Chuck is handling the bulk order and shipping to buyers.

A new thread will be posted with all the detail, and I'll post a link to that new thread here.

Top Bottom