Are you interested in a NEW IAP Turning Smock?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Interested in purchasing a smock?

• definitely YES

Votes: 41 63.1%
  • maybe YES

Votes: 24 36.9%

• Total voters

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
We are working on organizing another group buy for smocks. We would like to get an idea of how many would be interested. These smocks will be the same as the last order. Zip up front, with Flapped pocket, and Knit collar. They come in six different colors. Royal Blue, Black, Grey, Tan, Red (I believe this is maroon) and Light Blue.

This year, Jeff has arranged for a new logo that comes embroidered on the smocks. I think it's cool! Names can be embroidered on the smock as well for an extra small charge.

Smocks (Sizes S – XXXL) with logo embroidered: $55.00
Smocks (Sizes XXXXL+) with logo embroidered and shipped domestically, Add: $8.60
International Shipping: Has yet to be determined. Will advise later.
Embroidered name (optional): Add $5.00
Additional Insurance (optional): $2.75
Prices may be subject to change.

Post in this thread if you are, or will be interested in purchasing.

I'm including a preview of the logo here. There will be a link posted later for making a purchase. Thank you!

Attachments

• Red lathe image.jpg
    Red lathe image.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:

MRDucks2

Hey, Chuck - I am up for one. In the past have you all typically ordered your size or one size larger?

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I have a couple of these on hand from the last buy. The sleeve comes right to the elbow. If I lay it flat and measure from the seam where the sleeve joins the body, it's 11.5" I am 6'3", 235lb, and the large is plenty roomy over a t-shirt.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
chuck:

Sound like they are running large so Change my size to XL gray

Thanks

Charlie
Hey Charlie, you'll have the opportunity to select your color and size when the order form is posted.
Meanwhile, please cast your vote at the top of this thread, in the poll Jeff has posted. Thank you!

greenacres2

Voted for a HECK YES after turning a new-ish white t-shirt dusty pink on Saturday. The rosewood dust should wash out--but still it was obvious that i hadn't been cutting grass!!
earl

Top Bottom