Are you Experienced?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dehn0045

There must be some kind of way outta here...

I have always been fascinated by rock and metal guitar. I try to play, but my brain and hands don't work like that. I have read that Jimi could flip a right handed guitar upside down and play it flawlessly (though he typically would re-string the guitar to make it more like a typical lefty).

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
There must be some kind of way outta here...

I have always been fascinated by rock and metal guitar. I try to play, but my brain and hands don't work like that. I have read that Jimi could flip a right handed guitar upside down and play it flawlessly (though he typically would re-string the guitar to make it more like a typical lefty).

He's amazing to listen to!!!

monophoto

- - -

Attachments

• Old Guys.jpg
    Old Guys.jpg
    314.4 KB · Views: 96

Ironwood

And while you are watching that, if you look to your left you'll see Saturn,
and if you look to your right you'll see Mars,
I hope you bought your parachute with you

MDWine

"Although Hendrix had signed up for three years of service, Captain Gilbert Batchman had had enough after one year, and made the case for Hendrix to be discharged, as his problems were judged to not be treatable by "hospitalization or counseling." An alleged ankle injury during a parachute jump gave Young Hendrix the opportunity to bow out of active duty with an honorable discharge, and he was happy to oblige. " --Military.com

Jimi was given the choice to enlist or go to jail on car theft charges... He got the better end of the deal... interesting read.

Jimi has been my favorite since 1967.

Top Bottom