Are you a rebel or a yankee??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny that it puts me at 40% Yankee. Many of the answers were greatlakes and michigan biased. I have only been east of Colorado once, and my parents and grand parents grew up in Colorado.

47% Yank [:)] I wondered about all the Michigan references to. I thought the damn thing new where I was born [:D] I guess by the repsonses, I may have to work on my yyyyaaawll[:D]

49% yank, lived in Ohio my whole life, except for that year I was born I lived in Michigan. Born in Toledo though, people still argue which state that belongs to.

33% yank Born and raised in Detroit.
I had to laugh about the Devils Night question. Before I moved out to Arizona I thought everyone called the night before Halloween devils night. When I moved to California I discovered Doorwall translates to Slider.

33% yank, spent all my life in and near Chicago.

Guess there is influence from many parts of the country that relocated in Chi town.

50% (Yankee). Barely in the Yankee category.

This is right on target as I was born and raised in Greensburg, Pennsylvania - just about 1 hour exactly above the Mason-Dixon Line!

Looks like I am exactly Neutral on the Yankee/Rebel thing!

So how'd yunz like it, Wrapped or in a Poke?

Hmmm... I came in at "41% (Yankee). Barely in the Yankee category." Maybe that means I have lived too long in TX or just not enough! [:D] Interesting for a MI boy turned Texan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom