Are there?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lucky2

Thanks for the replies so far, I have purchased a few items from William Wood-Write, plus I am member of the Woodworking Friends Forum already. I just thought that there might be a few more that I didn't know about as of yet. And it's not that I mind buying from american sellers, but sometimes that shipping is a bit much, and other times the sellers won't ship to Canada. Plus sometimes it's nice to shop on our side of the border, even if we don't have as good of a collection.
Len

Last edited:

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I am wondering if there are any Canadian members of this site, that sells pen-kits and parts? Thanks
Len
Hi Len; a Canadian reseller of PSI stuff is John @ Woodchuckers in Toronto 800 551 0192. Do your shopping on the PSI site, then give John a call to order. No charge shipping! with a credit to the woodworking or turning club you may belong to. If he doesn't have it in stock, he will get it for you. (patience is a virtue, in this regard).

Don't go looking for his site, it's somewhat out of date. Tell him I sent you. That and a looney will get you a coffee at some places.

Top Bottom