Arctic Blast

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan26

I made it back too. More exciting of a trip down there this morning. Had a great time today. Thanks for lunch Gary and Margie.

Dan

bitshird

Y'all wuz lucky,:mad: I couldn't get my van out of the drive way, and my wife had to pull me out of a ditch with her Saturn,First we got sleet then freezing rain then snow then more sleet and finally a dusting of snow, our roads are slicker than Owl Snot :eek: 1/2 to 1 inch of ice about 7 or so inches of snow and another 1/2 inch of frozen sleet. No power from 8 last night till this afternoon and trees are still snapping, it must be nice to live in the warm country:rolleyes::biggrin:

Oldwagon

Ken,maybe you can make it to the next meeting.Keep your eye out for some new pen blanks or bowls.If the trees are still coming down you never know what you will find.Last year I missed out on some good wood from the ice storm here.I could not get to the good stuff. Todd

Chasper

Great day, spent way too much time in the car but had some good company, good lunch (thanks Gary and Marge) learned a lot, picked up some super-prime wood and got home safe. Gary you quite a host and a first rate teacher as well, thanks.

Gerry

DustyDenim

Would someone give us left to right names for the faces in the pictures so us from further away can kind of know who is who please? Thanks. And I am not saying who, but I think I seen a picture of one of you guys in my local post office recently. LOL.

Gary Max

Dusty Denim------------that was kinda the neat part of saturday.
Some of us had never meet before but we where all friends-----you didn't have to stop and think of who everyone was-------you knew them. Kinda gets back to that Big family concept.
Oh------- which post office are we talking about-------??????????

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Left to right

Oldwagon, Smoky10, Eborraga, Gary Max, Dan26, Chasper. otherwise known as Todd, Tom, Ernie, Gary, Dan, Gerry.

Top Bottom