Archi pen kit from Dayacom

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TripleT

Hello all, I have been searching for any site in the USA that sells the archi pen kit from Dayacom. It looks very similar to the Diana pen kit except the band in the center and the finial on the top. I think this would give a slightly nicer look than the slimline or European families, and I prefer the parker style ink because it opens up a wider variety of refills. It would also allow use of custom pen clips like those sold at woodpenpro.com. Does anyone know of a website that sells it, or of a similar kit that has the screw in finial and uses a parker refill?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TripleT

Tony,

Thanks for the quick reply, I have used Diana to make several pens, but I think the archi would have a slightly more masculine look without the crystals.

magpens

Have never seen the Archi kit offered by any of the vendors that we usually buy from. . Please let us know if you find any. . It's a nice looking pen.
Have made many of the Diana (sometimes called Regal).

For anyone with further interest, here is a link to the Archi on the Dayacom website. . A nice looking pen ... someone should stock it.

.... http://www.dayacom.com.tw/product_02.php?product_id=1614&prod_item_id=1 ....

@TripleT

You might also try laulaupenkits.com ..... that vendor, Aaron, put out a request 4 years ago for people to suggest pen kits from Dayacom that he could potentially carry in his stock. . I do not know if that idea ever came to fruition, but Aaron would be able to tell you. . Here is the link to that request ....

.... https://www.penturners.org/threads/your-favorite-dayacom-pen-kits.131042/ .....

Last edited:

TonyL

Tony,

Thanks for the quick reply, I have used Diana to make several pens, but I think the archi would have a slightly more masculine look without the crystals.
Naturally, I didn't read the whole post..sorry. Maybe if we can commit to 500 (MOQ), one of the suppliers will make the purchase on our behalf?

Top Bottom