Application to Join!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OutofTurnSam

I was going through the list of local chapters and I wasn't sure which one I fell into - then I saw Greater Houston, so I'm assuming that includes me out here in Brookshire/Katy!

I'd love to join, and would be interested in going to a "family friendly" chapter meeting if that is at all possible. I know my mom and dad (and possibly my husband) would also be interested in such a meeting.

I look forward to meeting you guys and sharing success (and my many failures! lol)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Keep on eye on the Greater Houston Forum. Got a meeting in the works for sometime in February up in the Cypress area.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
First off, welcome to the IAP from Pearland. You can say good bye to any extra time and money that you may have had in the past.

To join the Greater Houston chapter, you will need to bring 10 premium blanks for every member that comes to the meeting.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Seriously, just post that you are planning to attend and show up at the designated place at the correct time.
Look forward to meeting you at the meeting next weekend.

KiltedGunn

Local Chapter Leader
And Joseph, if you will "subscribe" to the Greater Houston forum, then you will receive email notification whenever a new post in that forum is made.

In the forum, click on the "Forum Tools" button and then click "Subscribe to this Forum".

Just FYI, and I look forward to meeting you next week if you can make it!

Top Bottom