App Database Update - 20 July 2022

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I have just posted an updated app database to the IAP Server. At the present time, it is only available to our iOS users - sorry about that. We hope to have an update to the Android version soon, but still no ETA for that.

This update expands our database to include many more project kits -- Kitchenware, Game Calls, Tools, Toys, Letter Openrs, Ornaments, and Magnifiers. Also, many more photos have been added. The following suppliers have been updated with these new features:
Penn State Industries -- 423 kits
Exotic Blanks -- 403 kits
Berea Hardwoods -- 157 kits
Woodturningz -- 258 kits
Bear Tooth Woods -- 132 kits
Craft Supplies USA -- 210 kits
Woodcraft -- 161 kits
Rockler -- 134 kits
Hut Products -- 81 kits
Arizona Silhouettes -- 155 kits
Lazerlinez -- 8 kits (no new kits, but there are now photos for all 8 kits)

All of the current pen kits for these suppliers should be included in this update.

There are now over 3,100 total kits in the database, so scrolling through them can be quite tedious. You can re-order the supplier list so your favorite suppliers are at the top of the list, and you can mark the kits you use most often as "favorites" to get to them quickly. Grouping project kits by categories also makes searching more efficient - simply enter Tools to see all tool kits by all suppliers -- Tools Fire will show all Fire Starter kits by all suppliers, etc.

We will update additional suppliers to this level as we are able. Let me know if you see any errors (including spelling errors) or if you know of additional kits that we should add.

There is an extensive User Guide for the app in our library and in the app itself, but let me know if you have any questions, issues, or suggestions.

Enjoy,
Edgar

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Excellent Job Edgar!

On the PDF Chart end, I've updated the following Charts that you can retrieve from the Library Menu.

Under the "Bushing, Tube & Apps. - (Revision 7-30-2022)" tab.

The updated Charts are:
  1. Arizona Silhouette
  2. Beaufort Ink
  3. Craft Supplies
  4. Gary Pye
  5. Hut
  6. Kallenshaan
  7. Lazerlinez
  8. Lee Valley
  9. Little River
  10. Packard Woodworks
  11. Peachtree
  12. R and B
  13. Rockler
  14. Smittys
  15. Timber Bits
  16. Timber Turners
  17. William Wood Write
  18. Wood Turning Store
  19. Wood World Texas
  20. Woodcraft
  21. Woodpeckers
  22. Woodsmith
  23. WoodTurningz

As we move forward you will see additional updates to the PDF Charts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom