App Database Update -- 12/15/22

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
A few updates to the app database (only available to the iOS version at this time);
1. New Footprints in the Sand Pen added to the PSI kits
2. Saxa EDC Pen added to the Exotic Blanks kits (not a new kit, but only recently added to the EB site)
3. More photos of pens & projects added to the Rizheng kits

Please let me know if you are aware of any other new kits that are not yet in the database.
Edgar

alparent

A few updates to the app database (only available to the iOS version at this time);
1. New Footprints in the Sand Pen added to the PSI kits
2. Saxa EDC Pen added to the Exotic Blanks kits (not a new kit, but only recently added to the EB site)
3. More photos of pens & projects added to the Rizheng kits

Please let me know if you are aware of any other new kits that are not yet in the database.
Edgar
I'm not sure is this is the right place to ask? I just purchased the app, installed on both my Iphone and Ipad, for some reason, looking at kit instructions only gives me blank pages? Even If I try to print, instructions are blanks pages. Bummer because I basically purchased the app to have instructions on hand. I also noticed that the re-order supplier list gets reset to the default every time I close the app. (even after I save my re-ordered list as the new default). Not winning....just reporting. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom