Apollo Pen Kit - New & Improved

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KateHarrow

The Apollo closed end pen kit is now back! American made at the same great price.

New features include:
  • Triple start threads for an improved user experience.
  • The cap insert has a machined air hole in it so that you will not get a trapped air pocket as you glue in the cap (an issue from version 1).
  • Proudly made right here in the USA.

For those who have the original mandrels, you will need the new ones to turn the improved Apollo but fret not. We have entered all of your emails into the system for the discount code ApolloMandrelOG which will get you a whopping 50% off the new mandrels - a token of our appreciation for sticking with us through this change. This code will ONLY work for folks who bought the originals.

Please note that these will not ship until Monday as we need to get everything organized, inventoried, etc. but we couldn't bear to make you guys wait any longer.

Attachments

• C1C84B2C-2F17-410C-8AA6-4D14A3772554.jpeg
    C1C84B2C-2F17-410C-8AA6-4D14A3772554.jpeg
    195.3 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JasonG

You sure are tempting me with this. I have tried very hard to limit myself to one style of ballpoint pen and one style for rollerball. Now you have me wanting to get back on that slippery slope and get into another style of pen.

KateHarrow

You sure are tempting me with this. I have tried very hard to limit myself to one style of ballpoint pen and one style for rollerball. Now you have me wanting to get back on that slippery slope and get into another style of pen.
Well you could make it your one style of fountain pen lol

Top Bottom