Apollo Kits with DiamondCast Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KateHarrow

KateHarrow

I'm doing a demonstration on Saturday at the Mid Atlantic Pen Turners Gathering on how to turn these kits from Bullseye Turning Supply. I'm a bit nervous about turning in front of a crowd so I did a bit of practicing today. I'll probably do a few more tomorrow to practice my script a bit more

Full disclosure, I own Bullseye Turning Supply. If you're coming to the gathering, please come say hi!

Attachments

• 8647A02B-C88A-43B4-B2E1-206743F3C841.jpeg
    8647A02B-C88A-43B4-B2E1-206743F3C841.jpeg
    370.2 KB · Views: 225
  • 0998E334-F629-4BF5-92A1-C1C9B651283A.jpeg
    0998E334-F629-4BF5-92A1-C1C9B651283A.jpeg
    322.8 KB · Views: 227
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jay

Love the Apollo, have not had the time to turn the Artemis yet. Since I can't make the event, are you going to be able to video and post your demo after the show?
Jay

Attachments

• IMG_6136.jpeg
    IMG_6136.jpeg
    435.6 KB · Views: 134

KateHarrow

Love the Apollo, have not had the time to turn the Artemis yet. Since I can't make the event, are you going to be able to video and post your demo after the show?
Jay
I'll certainly try! If not I'll get an Artemis video done as soon as possible. It's essentially the same as the Apollo but with different bits.

Bats

I was going to ask the same thing as Jay. I'm closer than him, but a 14hr round trip is probably more than my car would tolerate. I'll be looking forward to the video - I've been very curious to try out the kits.

tgsponge1

I'm doing a demonstration on Saturday at the Mid Atlantic Pen Turners Gathering on how to turn these kits from Bullseye Turning Supply. I'm a bit nervous about turning in front of a crowd so I did a bit of practicing today. I'll probably do a few more tomorrow to practice my script a bit more

Full disclosure, I own Bullseye Turning Supply. If you're coming to the gathering, please come say hi!
Very nicely done. You will do great!

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I appreciate the anxiety in front of an audience - I share that. I wish you well. I welcome you as a recent member to IAP right before the MAPG.... May your demo go well and you gain whatever you choose from continued activity in IAP.

KateHarrow

I appreciate the anxiety in front of an audience - I share that. I wish you well. I welcome you as a recent member to IAP right before the MAPG.... May your demo go well and you gain whatever you choose from continued activity in IAP.
thanks very much Mark. I really dragged my feet on joining IAP and regret that it took me so long to get here. But I'm here now!

You got this Kate! Wish I could be there to see it in person!
thank you John! Though at this point I feel like you'd do a better job at demonstrating them than me! Pretty sure you've turned more of them lol

Top Bottom