Anyone willing to Donate to a GREAT Cause???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

doncookjr

Chris,

I just sent an assortment of 25 pens to you USPS Priority. I was stationed in Pearl on USS Puffer in the mid 80's, what a beautiful place to be stationed. Please try to get the Churchill to the RC Div Leading First, thanks.

Don Cook
usspuffer.org

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pen-turners

All,
Been away for a few days and got back to a pile of packages and a dirty look from my wife.

Want to thanks for the pens people have sent. I will go through them tomorrow and post a list of those I have recieved.

Chris

elody21

Chris,
I have 4 pens ready to go tomorrow. I will mail them priority. I hope there is still time. Alice

JimGo

OK Chris, my 3 pens went out Priority Mail from 22102 today. USPS delivery confirmation number 0103 8555 7497 2166 4755.

pen-turners

All,
Just wanted to give a quick update. I got pulled out to sea on an emergency so have not been able to post in awhile. Was very happy to see a bunch of packages waiting when I got back. I am taking a full inventory this weekend and will post all that I have recieved on Monday morning. I think we are very close to the mark and should have enough for the entire crew. If not, I will make up the difference out of my stock I have laying around. Will let you know this weekend where we stand.

Thanks again,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom