anyone want to ride to OHIO?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Guys, I know I haven't been active in the Michigan chapter as I work Sundays. I have requested July 28th off for the next meeting. I have to take a Holiday or vacation day to get a Sunday off.
That being said, as part of the IAP local chapter steering committee, I am on a mission to get a chapter up and running in Ohio. (we are lucky to have one of the most active chapters in the IAP here in Michigan). ON June 28th I will be going to Cleveland to see what I can do to get things up and running.
(see flyer here)
http://www.penturners.org/forum/f84/ohio-local-meeting-set-110763/
It is a 3.5 hour drive and I would rather not drive alone...would anyone be interested in making a day trip (MY vehicle and gas)? Leave by 9am and get home around 8pm. I know...an 11 hour trip for a 2 hour meeting!!!
It looks like I will be doing a demo on turning DIP/ Calligraphy pens...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pinelumber

meeting

Yes I'm in you know we have 2 good members that come every meeting from canton Ohio. The only reason they come here is there is no ohio club to mentiion.

Dennis
Pine Lumber:bananen_smilies104::RockOn:

Blue water Area Wood turner

j_b_fischer

Local Chapter Leader
Fill me in ... please

Glenn,

Jut got back from vacation so I'm just now reading this thread. I'd like to go with you but not sure I can arrange the day off yet (won't know until Monday evening).

Keep me posted ... I'll do the same.

Jim

Top Bottom