Anyone up for a "Peppermint Paddy"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Janster

Janster

..well then, here it is! I used a candy wrapper casting! A bit different I suppose. I may do a set of popular candy wrappers just for grins and they may even be well accepted. I am thinking "Kids" candies like M&M, PopRocks, Suckers, Tootsie Rolls and others! Look Bars and Abbazabbas are calling out to me! Be well......Jan

Attachments

• DSC_0075.jpg
    DSC_0075.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 436
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

Looks good. I don't see many wrinkles like I do when I eat one. Cleaver idea useing the hat and goggles as a prop. I don't see your reflection in the glass so just wondering if it's a selfie?

Janster

Looks good. I don't see many wrinkles like I do when I eat one. Cleaver idea useing the hat and goggles as a prop. I don't see your reflection in the glass so just wondering if it's a selfie?

Delayed shutter! Gave me time to get out of the way! Thanks....Jan

OZturner

Another Great Idea, Jan.
Do you lay awake at nights, just thinking about Pen Blanks?
Or is it just too much Coffee, stopping you from falling to sleep.
What ever it is, don't give it up, it's working beautifully.
Spectacular blank, Great Fit, Finish and Photograph.
Congratulations,
Brian.

OOPS

A member here did a few of these two or so years ago. He used Halloween candy wrappers if I remember correctly. He had Hershey, Butterfinger, and the like. They all looked delicious! I haven't seen any of his posts for quite some time, so thanks for reinvigorating this idea.

clieb91

Fun looking pen. My daughter would love it, Peppermint Patty was the fist candy bar she ever ate and she loves them.

CtL

Top Bottom