Anyone make a click slimline?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elyk864

My wife loves the very thin slimline pens, but she is not fond of the twist. She prefers a click type. I haven't been able to find a slimline click pen, I have made a few pencils for her and she loves them.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dogcatcher

magpens

I really like the Slimline Pro ... a clicker from PSI. . 8 mm tubes so a little thicker than the slimline.

It is very similar to the Woodcraft kit mentioned above.

Wobit2018

My wife loves the very thin slimline pens, but she is not fond of the twist. She prefers a click type. I haven't been able to find a slimline click pen, I have made a few pencils for her and she loves them.

I purchase slimline click pens from AliExpress. Minimum order is 50 kits and they will mix between gun metal, rose gold , chrome and 24k gold. Around $2 ea. Quality is good with exception some kits can be tight to assemble.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Wobit2018

I purchase slimline click pens from AliExpress. Minimum order is 50 kits and they will mix between gun metal, rose gold , chrome and 24k gold. Around $2 ea. Quality is good with exception some kits can be tight to assemble.

Top Bottom