Anyone in N. Illinois or S. Wi

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DennisM

Hi all,

I am looking for anyone that does casting in Northern Illinois or southern Wi, (near the six flags or the chain or lakes area)

I am going to get back into casting but I am waiting on getting my pot and supplies, but I have a few ideas for casting that I need tested, (lable types) and would love if I can have someone cast a couple so I can see how they work out, I would of course pay for the material and the blanks would not be ever sold , just need a couple prototypes done..

Thanks

Denis

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mg_dreyer

Dennis,

We have a local chapter of IAP that meets every other month in Bolingbrook Illinois (which is a little drive). The June meeting is on casting and stabilization. Look us up - here:

http://www.penturners.org/forum/f381/chicagoland-chapter-april-meeting-153793/

This was just before our last meeting.

I suggest you also look us up on Facebook and post your request there. I am almost positive there are people there who can help you out. PM me if you need anything else. We have many casters in the club. Stop down for the meeting - we average over 40 people per meeting.

Last edited:

DennisM

I will be at that meeting for sure. I have a couple of projects I have in mind, but I need someone to make a few label blanks for me now. Simple Sierra blanks would work. We have a 1 year aniversary of the new company name and leadership coming up and I want to make a pen for our leadership team with the company logo cast in them.

Anyone up to making about 10 serria blanks for me if I send you the logo? If so please shoot me a cost.

Dennis,

We have a local chapter of IAP that meets every other month in Bolingbrook Illinois (which is a little drive). The June meeting is on casting and stabilization. Look us up - here:

I suggest you also look us up on Facebook and post your request there. I am almost positive there are people there who can help you out. PM me if you need anything else. We have many casters in the club. Stop down for the meeting - we average over 40 people per meeting.

07Forester

I will be at that meeting for sure. I have a couple of projects I have in mind, but I need someone to make a few label blanks for me now. Simple Sierra blanks would work. We have a 1 year aniversary of the new company name and leadership coming up and I want to make a pen for our leadership team with the company logo cast in them.

Anyone up to making about 10 serria blanks for me if I send you the logo? If so please shoot me a cost.

Dennis,

Dennis,

I am the one doing the cating/stabilizing demo in June. If you haven't yet, feel free to reach out to me with any label casting needs. Garagepenco@gmail.com

Top Bottom