Anyone in Houston area with a 37/64th drill bit?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brotherdale

I am making a full size Statesman and I thought I had all the bits. But I need a 37/64th drill bit. Of course I can buy one, but not sure I would ever use it again. So I just thought I would throw this out there. I live in northwest Houston near Willowbrook Mall. If your not too far I could stop by and borrow the bit for a minute. Or I could pick it up and bring it back later. I have to hole pre drilled up to 15/32". I could give you a hand full of Aussie wood blanks for your trouble.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jsavage4

I am making a full size Statesman and I thought I had all the bits. But I need a 37/64th drill bit. Of course I can buy one, but not sure I would ever use it again. So I just thought I would throw this out there. I live in northwest Houston near Willowbrook Mall. If your not too far I could stop by and borrow the bit for a minute. Or I could pick it up and bring it back later. I have to hole pre drilled up to 15/32". I could give you a hand full of Aussie wood blanks for your trouble.
Hey, neighbor: I checked all of my drill bits and no 37/64ths. I live just west of Willowbrook near Jones Rd and Cypress North Houston. Sorry I could not help you.

Brotherdale

Hey, neighbor: I checked all of my drill bits and no 37/64ths. I live just west of Willowbrook near Jones Rd and Cypress North Houston. Sorry I could not help you.
Thanks for checking. I'm very close to you. I just off cypress north Houston close to Perry rd

More4dan

How deep of a hole do you need to drill? I have a boring head in MT2 you could use to open up a hole that's close. Biggest bit I have is 9/16". I'm in Katy.
IMG_0152.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I should have one since I've made full size Statesmen & Gentleman pens. I'll look for it this morning but not sure if you want to drive to Pearland.

Top Bottom