Anyone heard of a Carolina Machine Tool SF-15 drill press?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SkewedUp

A friend asked if I knew where they could find parts for a drill press they want to get in working order but I have never heard of this brand.

I think it is missing the rack for raising/lowering the table but I have not seen the drill press in person so I don't know what else might be needed.

I tried to look it up on the web but so far the best I have gotten to finding anything about it was an auction for one -there was a pic so I know that at least one other person thinks this machine exists.

Any thoughts?

TIA.

BarryE

Made in Taiwan...probably badged for quite a few small companies. Found this interesting tidbit:

"Those companies in Travelers Rest, South Carolina were/are owned by the Hawkins family. Much of the "gypsie" selling was done by some of the infamous "Irish Travelers" families (or I think so) who have a large residence just north of Aiken, South Carolina. I seem to recall that the original business in Travelers Rest (35 years ago) was called Arrow Tools."

1588631449213.png

SkewedUp

So, now we know there are at least 3 of these machines. Now we need to find out if there are any parts available for them.

I have not heard of Arrow Tools and I did not find any information online for Arrow Tools drill presses. Anyone know if there are other brand names for this machine?

Top Bottom