Anyone good with Webdesign?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Drewboy22

So, I am starting a nonprofit and am in need of some help. I found out I have no ability to create a website. I have tried googling free images, and stuff like that but all my results say free if I buy or sign up for they programs. I am at a loss and really could use some help. Anyone on here wanna help a budding nonprofit for free or a small nominal fee??? I would greatly appreciate it.

If you would like more info on the nonprofit feel free to message me.

Thank you,
Drew

Darios

Well, there is a difference between 'hosting' and 'design'

In terms of hosting, strangely enough I'm going to recommend one of the reputable ecommerce platforms (shopify, squarespace, etc) even if you aren't selling anything. For $10-$20 a month they'll have an easy to setup template that will have several free option of appearance to choose from, lots of addons like contact forms, metric tracking, etc, lots of tech articles on how to get things done, several cyber protections in place, etc.

You may be able to find cheaper on pure cost, but in my opinion those options tend to lose out when you consider how much time you are going to spend on them.

Now, as for web 'design' - ie - making it look appealing, professional, and appropriate for your target audience... beats me. We had to contract that out. :)

Drewboy22

Well, there is a difference between 'hosting' and 'design'

In terms of hosting, strangely enough I'm going to recommend one of the reputable ecommerce platforms (shopify, squarespace, etc) even if you aren't selling anything. For $10-$20 a month they'll have an easy to setup template that will have several free option of appearance to choose from, lots of addons like contact forms, metric tracking, etc, lots of tech articles on how to get things done, several cyber protections in place, etc.

You may be able to find cheaper on pure cost, but in my opinion those options tend to lose out when you consider how much time you are going to spend on them.

Now, as for web 'design' - ie - making it look appealing, professional, and appropriate for your target audience... beats me. We had to contract that out. :)
Thanks for the reply Darios. We will be using WIX for the hosting. I have already purchased the .org but have not ported it over yet since we are not paying for the page.

The design is what I need A LOT of help with. Apparently, my creativity stops in the shop.. lol

We will not be set up to sell anything as of yet, but who knows what will happen down the line. We will need to be set up to take donations though.

Thanks again

Top Bottom