Anyone contemplating one?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyL

I would be interested in a Exotic Blanks one (Ed has just about everything - not sure if he is interested though) or CSUSA. When I retire, I will try to host one. In the meantime, I will rely on the patience and kindness of other members :).

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Well that enjoyed a quick death :). I don't blame folks...I don't have the patience or desire to host one.

TonyL

Actually, some reached-out. I thought with the holidays approaching, the timing would be right. There will be more down the road.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Tony,
The guidelines I posted are what it actually takes to run a successful Group Buy. This is info from not only my own experience runni ng them but also input from others that had successful buys.
If anyone wants to step up and run one, I'd be more than happy to walk them through the process.

TonyL

Tony,
The guidelines I posted are what it actually takes to run a successful Group Buy. This is info from not only my own experience runni ng them but also input from others that had successful buys.
If anyone wants to step up and run one, I'd be more than happy to walk them through the process.
Thanks Monty.

TonyL

Thanks. We need someone to host it. And I am not sure of the vendors' interest. CSUSA is always in, but I don't know about the other vendors. Thanks again.

WriteON

How much is saved with a group buy. Can anything be ordered or just a certain item.

Last edited:

TonyL

How much is saved with a group buy. Can anything be ordered or just a certain item.
Hey Frank! The GB docs in the library do a much better job. It depends on tge supplier.

Most of the time it is limited to kits, bushings, and tubing. The discount on the kits is usually the max discount on the largest order qty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom