Anybody else get these emails?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
From Grace Chou at Main Mold Technology Co.,LTD She has photos of Honeycomb blanks which are all acrylic, no aluminum.
I'm curious how she got my email to start with. I do not want to click on any links, or reply. She have a hyperlink to click on if I don't want to receive anymore emails. I don't even want to click on that one yet.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred Bruche

I got the same message a few days ago, the sender "Grace Chou" used the email address from the IAP site that is used for the BASH slimline contest for the contestants to send me pictures of their entry. The message got automatically forwarded to my email address via the IAP (?), from what I can tell Grace doesn't have my email address.
I didn't click on any link from that message.

jttheclockman

Not sure but isn't that the person who was making the heart shaped blanks and the stars blanks and the poker card blanks??? Not sure if she sells on her own or through vendors but the name sounds familar

darrin1200

I got one of these last year, but I still don't know where they got that particular email address. It is legit. She works at Mainmold, and sells a lot of acrylic blanks.
Here is a facebook link

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks all for the information. I'll just delete them both. As there have been two so far.
I really don't like this kind of advertising.

jttheclockman

Thanks all for the information. I'll just delete them both. As there have been two so far.
I really don't like this kind of advertising.
If you are on FB that is where she probably got your email. Heck this is no different than PSI or any other vendor when you click on their store, the very next hour you got a dozens emails asking if you saw something you liked or ads like that. You can not hide. Just need a good security system to help weed the bad ones out or just do not open. Which is probably the best answer.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
If you are on FB that is where she probably got your email. Heck this is no different than PSI or any other vendor when you click on their store, the very next hour you got a dozens emails asking if you saw something you liked or ads like that. You can not hide. Just need a good security system to help weed the bad ones out or just do not open. Which is probably the best answer.
I never use my gmail on FB. It was set up for contests years ago. Who knows? She does!

Top Bottom