Trade Any trade interest?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Terredax

Banned
I have two GC's for George's Bits of Timber, a $50 and a $100.

I don't have the required pen kits to use the pen blanks available.
George has some really nice stuff, but the blanks are too small for the bigger stuff I've been working on, and having no pen kits, they won't do me much good.

After a discussion with George, he said it's fine if I do a trade to someone that can utilize the pen blanks.

I would like to trade for some pen kits of equal value. I'm not interested in the slimline style, or the novelty kits. I would like classy style kits, that would look good with some of George's blanks.

Anyone interested, can PM your trade offer. Once a trade is agreed upon, and I receive the kits, I'll send the individual the GC code, and notify George of the new recipient of the GC.

Thanks, and have a great Sunday!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

George used to cut blanks for pepper mills and bowls. I bought some Olive wood years ago along with pen blanks when his list was under 3 dozen woods. :) I should get off my duff and turn them but they don't go bad. ;)

Curly

Here is a picture of them. They have lost about a quarter of the weights written on them from when they were sent. See if he will apply the GC to something bigger.

Attachments

• 13256BCC-28E9-4A22-8649-EE09BE63327B.jpg
    13256BCC-28E9-4A22-8649-EE09BE63327B.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 279

Terredax

Banned
Here is a picture of them. They have lost about a quarter of the weights written on them from when they were sent. See if he will apply the GC to something bigger.

I can use them for the larger pieces of lumber he has, but the shipping can be prohibitive.

If I don't get a trade here, I will donate them to a local club. They would be happy to receive them. I've donated items before, and they were very excited.

Top Bottom