Any plans for a kitless pen Group Buy this year? Asking for a friend

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

@Rick95602

A starting point for you might be to contact some of the people mentioned in this thread of early 2020

Rick95602

Ok, too much vagueness...I guess. I meant me, I'm interested in participating in a group buy. There was one around this time last year and I'm (me) wanting to participate this year if there is one.

magpens

Ok, too much vagueness...I guess. I meant me, I'm interested in participating in a group buy. There was one around this time last year and I'm (me) wanting to participate this year if there is one.

OK. . I don't know of a current Group Buy but there could be one.

The Group Buy Coordinator for IAP is Monty .... as mentioned in Post #5, just above. . There are a couple of other people who were involved in the Group Buy that was being arranged at about this time last year. . If you contact Monty (or the others involved last year) you might get info to help you out.

hannah

This is kind of an old post, but I would be interested in joining a group buy sometime soon. I'll reach out to Monty.

Rick95602

No one has contacted me about running a GB for taps and dies. If anyone wants to step up let me know.
Not sure what you mean by "step up". Running and coordinating a GB is way out of my wheelhouse. Having said that, I'm definitely interested in participating in a GB similar to the one you ran last year. TIA 😎🖖

magpens

@Rick95602

Somebody in the last few days seemed to be doing the preliminaries for starting a GB, including contacting Monty about the "step up" role.
I think it might have been either Brandy or hannah. . Monty would know who it was, so shoot him a message and go from there.

In the meantime, if I can find the thread that person started, I will let you know in this thread.

Top Bottom