Antler Finals Poll is not hidden

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toddlajoie

Just voted in the finals poll for the Antler contest, and after I voted it showed me the results... Not on ForumRunner either... I'm on a Mac at the moment...

Not sure if that can be changed after the fact or not....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Do you have any IDEA of the computer-running brainpower that is in this room???

OF COURSE it can be changed and one of them will handle that expeditiously, I am sure. Even more certainly, it won't be ME!!!@!

The resident antique,
Ed

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I caught the error after I posted the poll, along with another error that I forgot to close the poll after 2 days. I sent a message to the mods through the Report Post function about an hour after I posted the poll.
I see it hasn't been changed yet. Should I now just have the thread removed and start over, or do you think the open view will not affect the results much?

toddlajoie

I wouldn't pull the poll, as that may affect those who have already voted, and they may not know they need to vote again. You can't see the results until after you vote, so the only danger at the moment is the people who are in the contest will know what place they are in... Hopefully they can correct it soon...

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I wouldn't pull the poll, as that may affect those who have already voted, and they may not know they need to vote again. You can't see the results until after you vote, so the only danger at the moment is the people who are in the contest will know what place they are in... Hopefully they can correct it soon...
It was corrected this morning. And the closing time added.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Send a pm directly to Jeff and he will fix it asap. Thats what I do when I screw up.

Top Bottom