Another Wedding Set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Wct3

Wct3

IMG_2303.JPG
For my niece's wedding. White trustone with a gold matrix and black trustone with a copper matrix

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

OZturner

A Beautiful Set of Wedding Pens Bill.

Magnificent Trustone Blanks, in White with Gold Matrix, and Black with Copper Matrix.

Excellent Selection of Hardware for the Forthcoming Bride and Groom.

Superb Finish, and Appreciating the Difficulty that can occur with Turning Trustone, I can understand why the Transition to the Nib Diameter, could have been left a little Proud, with the Brides Pen.
As I am sure that you must have felt you were getting very close to the Tube, and a possible Breakout.
While on the other hand, the Fit on the Grooms is Perfect.

I am sure that the Happy Couple will be More than Delighted and Appreciated with your Generous and Worthy Gift.

Congratulations,
Brian.

Last edited:

Wct3

A Beautiful Set of Wedding Pens Bill.

Magnificent Trustone Blanks, in White with Gold Matrix, and Black with Copper Matrix.

Excellent Selection of Hardware for the Forthcoming Bride and Groom.

Superb Finish, and Appreciating the Difficulty that can occur with Turning Trustone, I can understand why the Transition to the Nib Diameter, could have been left a little Proud, with the Brides Pen.
As I am sure that you must have felt you were getting very close to the Tube, and a possible Breakout.
While on the other hand, the Fit on the Grooms is Perfect.

I am sure that the Happy Couple will be More than Delighted and Appreciated with your Generous and Worthy Gift.

Congratulations,
Brian.

Thanks for wonderful critique. Unfortunately I was quite pressed for time having decided on making the pens only 10 days before the wedding. (And in the springbour veterinary practice is just nuts!). You're right about fears of fracturing the trustone. The brides was first so I was much more comfortable with the grooms pen, hence better sizing.

I have a bunch of extra trustone, I think I'll make some more to getused to it

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Top Bottom