Another unknown

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

qquake

Another unknown piece I got from the cutoff bin at Rockler. Any ideas what it is? I have no idea.

Attachments

• board_020721_01.jpg
    board_020721_01.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 120
  • board_020721_02.jpg
    board_020721_02.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 119
  • board_020721_03.jpg
    board_020721_03.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 111
  • board_020721_04.jpg
    board_020721_04.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 122
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

I visited Rockler yesterday; they had a lot of nice blocks to choose from at a good price.

PatrickR

Maple no doubt.
I love digging trough the cut offs at Rockler. It's like a treasure hunt. Normally I don't find much but every once in awhile I find a gem. I think the best thing Ive found is a couple pieces of figured Pink Ivory.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I visited Rockler yesterday; they had a lot of nice blocks to choose from at a good price.
Maple no doubt.
I love digging trough the cut offs at Rockler. It's like a treasure hunt. Normally I don't find much but every once in awhile I find a gem. I think the best thing Ive found is a couple pieces of figured Pink Ivory.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You guys suck...just kidding, really. We don't have any real "wood working stores" where I live. When I was working and traveled all over the U.S. I looked for stores like Cabelas, Bass pro shop and any of the name brand wood working stores. I'd shop and send it home. Moved to Montana and really nothing like that at all. There is a Tandy Leather in Billings, but that's just about it. Man I sure miss places like, brick and mortar, Rockler and Woodcraft stores. Might force me to leave Montana...but probably not. I really envy you!

TonyL

Hey, I lived in NYC...we had nothing and no view unless you like concrete. In GA, i have all of the stores of the catalogues I received. I never knew there was Bass Pro, Duluth Trading Co, etc. I thought they were mail order only. I was 44 before I knew what Crackerbarrel was. I used to see the signs on 95. I thought they were gas stations/truck stops. We didn't even have DQ. You do have some great views in Montana though. A good friend of mine just bought a place there. Funny :).

Top Bottom