Another request for prayer

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario

My youngest brother (Dindo) and sister-in-law (Pamela) had a pre-mature delivery this weekend. Baby boy Derek Octaviano was born 30 weeks old and just a bit over 3 pounds.

He is doing okay and breathing on his own most of the time but he has his good days and bad days. Still with oxygen but not assisted breathing. He will remain in the incubator and ICU but will be moved out of the critical section tomorrow.

It is estimated that he will stay in the hospital for 4-8 weeks.

Thank you for your prayers.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GBusardo

Dario, Can't tell you how much I can feel for you and your family. AS I have said before, my daughter was in the same condition, and that was almost twenty years ago. My wife was also born the same weight and that was err well, it was a long time ago. My daughter is doing great now and is in college. You and yours will see how dedicated those people are in the hospital. Prayers are with you, have faith [:)]
Gary

tcastel

Add mine to the list Dario. 29 years ago my son was born the same time frame and 3lbs 2oz. He's now 6'3" and 200 lbs an the best friend I ever had.

Jerryconn

How prayers go out to your Brother, his family, the folks caring for him at the hospital and especially to Derek, A close friend of mine had twins born at 26 weeks (approx 15 yrs ago now) and they did great! They have made a lot of advancements in those 15 years so he has a lot of good things working in his favor. Congratulations on being an uncle. Please keep us posted

Dario

Thank you all...I appreciate the support.

BTW, I sent the link to my brother so I expect them to read your well wishes and prayers. [:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom