Another pink fountain pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dannv

Dannv

I got the blank in for this in late September. In early October my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer. (She is slowly recovering from surgery and doing well at this time.) She saw the blank and wanted a pen made from it. This pen is made to her specifications. Pretty straight cap with a bit of a conical dome, slightly tapering body with a slightly dished end. As you can see, she is using it with pink ink (gotta love the selection of inks at Goulet Pens.)

dffp-4a.jpg
DFFP-4.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

VERY Beautiful ! ! ! ! ! . . . . I really like the slightly dished and slightly domed ends ! ! . . . . very nice features . . ! ! . . BTW, what is cap thread size ?

Glad to hear that your wife is recovering well from the surgery.

Last edited:

Dannv

VERY Beautiful ! ! ! ! ! . . . . I really like the slightly dished and slightly domed ends ! ! . . . . very nice features . . ! ! . . BTW, what is cap thread size ?

Glad to hear that your wife is recovering well from the surgery.
Thank you.

The threads on the cap are m14 - 0.8 TLD I ran the buffing wheel over them a little to remove the really sharp edges so it's comfortable to hold.

Woodchipper

That is an elegant pen! My complements.
We recently learned that my wife's sister seems to have breast cancer. She had abiopsy and waiting to hear the final results this coming week.

Top Bottom