Another pen forum

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone else is having trouble accessing Penturner's Paradise forum. Every time I try I get "can't find address" error codes on both my desktop and Ipod. I recognize other members from that forum here so I just thought I'd ask. I contacted the founders by email and they have no other reports of problems.
Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DozerMite

Banned
Not having any problems.

Try this...
image.php

I fixed the issue with about being requested to login when you click the 'Gallery' link. One of the cookies settings was lost.

To fix it on your computer:
-Logout of Paradise
-Clear your browser history/cache through the Tools menu of your browser
-Restart your browser and re-login to Paradise.
It's worked wherever I access Paradise from.

That is from their site. Maybe that will help.

BigShed

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone else is having trouble accessing Penturner's Paradise forum. Every time I try I get "can't find address" error codes on both my desktop and Ipod. I recognize other members from that forum here so I just thought I'd ask. I contacted the founders by email and they have no other reports of problems.
Thanks.

Yep, having the same problems for the last week or so, but then every now again I go straight in. This is from both my notebook and from my desktop, using either Firefox or IE.

Today however I got in twice without a problem.

I asked Amos (Woodenink) and he had no problems at all, so I don't know what the problem is.

I frequent several forums, not only pen forums, and have no issue with any of them.

Edit:

Just tried again and got straight in.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Hi,
Thanks.
Hey Lar; Methinks they are trying to tell you something, without telling you something!:rotfl::rotfl:

bradh

I am able to get on fine.
There is a thread on the forum this morning with others having troubles - some can get in, but are loosing functionality. The admins are working on it.

To clear the cache as Dozer said, hit control and f5 at the same time...That'll do it.

Grub

Thanks for the suggestion but hitting control f5 is difficult to do on an Ipod. As it turns out the problem at Paradise is now fixed. Apparently it was at the server's end.
Funny thing, as I tried to respond to this earlier today IAP went down. Enough to give a fellow a complex!

Top Bottom