Another new member, Yeah!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome to new member John Voorhees from Paragould, AR. John is a retired police officer. Welcome to the Southwest Missouri Local Chapter John.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DustyDenim

Welcome John, jump on in and get sawdust on your feet. You will find tons of great, helpful information on this site and lots of members willing to help out if you have any questions. Hopefully you can make it to the Spring Southwest Missouri Penturners Chapter meeting.

KenBrasier

John,

Welcome to IAP. I just signed up on this past Sunday and already feel as if I am among old friends.

Ken

Hayseedboy

Hey John,

I was pulled over by the nicest police officer just north of Paragould about 12 years ago. It seems that I was going over the speed limit by quite a little bit and he was nice enough to just give me a warning when he found I was driving a company car. I have not had to be pulled over since!!!

Paragould is a very nice part of the country :)

Welcome!!!

Larry

hughbie

hey John....welcome welcome welcome! good to see more members!
my hometown is in your neck of the woods.....i was raised in Kennett, MO. been to Paragould many a time.
like others have said...don't be afraid to ask anything......if it wasn't for this great site and this bunch of guys.....i wouldn't be the sawdust maker that i am today!
good to see ya

excalibur

Welcome to IAP
There is not a nicer bunch of folks!! I hope you enjoy the group and friendships I am sure you will develop here!!

Top Bottom