Another Majestic Squire

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jttheclockman

jttheclockman

Here is a majestic squire pen wrapped in a green Italian blank called pine. Thanks for looking. Any comments or questions always welcomed.
green majestic squire.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

It is a very attractive pen John. Very classy and elegant as are all of your pens. I really need to get back to making pens instead of messing around with pouring Alumilite, but this new resin casting thing is really fun. - Dave

jttheclockman

It is a very attractive pen John. Very classy and elegant as are all of your pens. I really need to get back to making pens instead of messing around with pouring Alumilite, but this new resin casting thing is really fun. - Dave
I understand. I too am consumed with casting watch part pens and trinkets, but need to get in a normal pen now and then too because the work that goes into building those watch part pens is time consuming and tedious. I bought a bunch of the Italian blanks and just need to turn a bunch.

jttheclockman

Thanks. They seem reasonably priced, too. This looks like it would be a go-to place for those kitless/bespoke folks.
They have a rod named "poop swirl". I don't know about that name choice.
That is where I got the link from. Someone here made a kitless pen with the coffee blank and I loved it so much I had to get some. My blanks unfortunately were not as classy as his was. but still like them.

derekdd

I use Majestic Jr kits as my premium offerings right now but haven't turned this Squire before.

This is a beautiful pen, John. I really like the gold and chrome accents with the green blank.

Well done.

Top Bottom