Another First

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rtjw

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtjw

I have been gluing and cutting and gluing and cutting for the last 3 days. This is what I have to show for it. It aint perfect but boy I am sure proud of it.

20053603437_Multi.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tropical

Wow. Thank looks like a lot of cutting and gluing. Great work. I can't wait to see your next one.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Very nicely done segmented pen, Johnny! I really have to try one of those...and one of Jim Mc's spirals...and one of YoYoSpin's segmented bottle stoppers...and...and...and...

Gregory Huey

I have done a few of these so I know the work you put into it. Yours looks a lot better than my first. I have found the cigar to be the best kit for segmenting. Just my 2 pennys.

dwstevens

Good job! Makes me tired just looking at it.. Maybe some day when I can focus long enough, I will be able to do one of these. Goodness knows I certainly have enough small leftover pieces of wood to do them. Congrats!

rtjw

There are four different woods in this pen. I am going to be starting today on gluing and cutting a blank that every square is a different wood. That would be 44 different woods. It may have no organization to it but what the heck.

Chuck C

Nice looking pen, Johnny. With the 44 different woods you could show someone in just one pen all the woods you offer for pens. That's gotta go on my list of projects. Today has really been a good day for ideas. Thanks for the posting.

Craig B

Very nice looking pen. My first glue up is nothing near as intricate as that. Hats off to you!!! Great Job! Can't wait to see the one with 44 woods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom