Another Black Satin Monarch

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jttheclockman

jttheclockman

I did another blank for the Satin black Monarch kit. This one I cast a carbon fiber blank and think it looks good with this kit too. Thanks for looking and any comments and questions always welcomed.
Copy of Copy of IMGP0110.JPG
Copy of Copy of IMGP0127.JPG
IMGP0114.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I really like this kit too. Will it hold up?? Not sure but it could be a good seller. I think I need to use the carbon fiber more in some of my pens. Thanks everyone for the kind words.

ramaroodle

Awesome! So this was cast as a "tube in" blank? What is the source for the carbon fiber? Is it one size fits all or are there different sizes for different tubes?

jttheclockman

Awesome! So this was cast as a "tube in" blank? What is the source for the carbon fiber? Is it one size fits all or are there different sizes for different tubes?
Boy I am going to have to plead insanity. I order sleeves and many other things from various sources that I do not remember where I bought this stuff. I know I got it long ago and ordered quite abit that it will last my life time. But if you google carbon fiber you will find many sources and I believe some vendors of pen kits sell it also such as Turners warehouse. This is 1/2" sleeving and I found it to expand and contract enough for all kits I use including majestics SR. Now I do like to paint or use a black tube when doing these just incase they show through. There are many different sizes. I cast with Silmar41 and that is what this is.

Top Bottom