Another bandsaw box....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Russell Eaton

Russell Eaton

The last box was for my wife. This on is for my daughter. It is out of some salvage wood form a building site in Cleveland Ga. It is Red Cedar and finished with spray Deft Lacquer. Hope you enjoy. Russell

Attachments

• IMG_2152.jpg
    IMG_2152.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_2154.jpg
    IMG_2154.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_2151.jpg
    IMG_2151.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 210
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rick_G

Nicely done Russell. I have only tried one of those a couple years ago and if I remember right it seemed to disappear around the time my daughter visited shortly after.

Russell Eaton

Hey Rick, I am glad that I have a stack of the Cedar in the basement. Probably about 25 logs as big as my leg. All of them are 2' long so I have lots to play with. Thanks for the nice comments, Russell

snyiper

Ok pardon the stupid question, How in the world do you cut the center drawer part with a bandsaw with out cutting through the outside?

sailing_away

Very nice. I really like the wood you choose. I'm in the process of making my first one. Also, I've managed to mount cool blocks on my Rikon 14" A very nice upgrade.

Woodlvr

I am just starting to try these. This box is gorgeous. I would like to find some Cedar thick thick enough to make one without having to glue up boards. I also love the knot- it makes the box stand out. Great job.

Top Bottom