Another Ad for Ed4Copies

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wdcav1952

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
I got a gray acrylic blank from Ed Brown, and wasn't sure what to match it with. I finally decided on a black chrome Euro kit. There is an amazing depth to the blank that (of course) is difficult to show in a photograph.

Comments of all flavors welcome.

20074405845_Gray%20Acrylic%20Euro.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I love the pen. I appreciate the post for another reason. I received one of those and I'm able to visualize a little better what it will come close to looking like.

Great looking William. I got one of those blanks from Ed also and love the pen. Now I have to ask, what is the quarter for?

B-U-T-ful job, Cav.

But that was the WRONG blank. I meant to keep it and send you a different one. Send that back and I will give you the one that SHOULD have been YOURS.

(Yes, I will hold my breath!!)

Thanks, as always, for the plug- NICE work!!![:D][:D][:D]

Is that the pearl or the metallic? (Was it round or square?)

Ed, it was a square blank, and you really screwed up, I have one or two more of it! [:D]

Becca, it is my allowance for the week. [;)]
Actually, it serves two purposes: It stabilizes the pen from rolling and provides a size reference.

Thanks Cav, yes that is the commercial pearl then.

Ya'dun gud!!!!

Keep posting these nice pens and I will send you some of the "challenging" blanks.

Also, just starting to talk with Europe about the next shipment - prices look like they will be going UP, but not astronomically. 15-20% tentative.

Originally posted by Draken
<br />Nice looking pen, I have a set of the pearls, do I need to paint the insides first so the brass won't show?

Cheers,
Draken

Perhaps not necessary, but I paint the tubes and the hole in the blank for all acrylics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom