Another 3 year check-in

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

builtbybill

Hello,

It has been about 3 years since the last time anyone asked about this chapter, so I figured that I would open that door yet again. Is there any chance of a Raleigh (area) group being started? I look at this forum, and gatherings around the country, and just find it hard to believe that there is just no interest in this region. If anyone is interested please let me know, I am willing to do most of the leg-work if that is what it takes to get the ball rolling.

Bill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodchipper

Good luck. The local chapters are great resources for learning. I belonged to a woodturning club that disbanded two years ago. No growth in members.

Leviblue

Local Chapter Leader
We haven't meet for a while. Used to meet at Woodcraft, but members lost interest.
If your looking to restart, I'm sure there's still some interest.

gomeral

As an old IAP member who is looking at returning *and* lives in the RTP, I'd very much support a restart.

Leviblue

Local Chapter Leader
Hello,

It has been about 3 years since the last time anyone asked about this chapter, so I figured that I would open that door yet again. Is there any chance of a Raleigh (area) group being started? I look at this forum, and gatherings around the country, and just find it hard to believe that there is just no interest in this region. If anyone is interested please let me know, I am willing to do most of the leg-work if that is what it takes to get the ball rolling.

Bill
Bill,
The Raleigh group was active prior. It was difficult to get consistency in attendance. Woodcraft allowed us to meet in their class room.
Unfortunately, there's been little interest since the last gathering. If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.

Top Bottom