And the Winner of the 2017 Freestyle Casting Contes Is!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mr Vic

And now, after double checking the envelope and without further ado or Edgar style teases, the winning placements for the "2017 BASH Freestyle Casting Contest" are:

In 3rd Place - Contestant # 1
Violin Music Pen
By MIKL (Michael) who wins a $25 gift certificate from WoodnWhimsies

attachment.php

In 2nd Place - Contestant # 7
PBR Bottle Cap Pen.
By Mike8850 (Mike) who wins a Medium Flat rate box of wood for casting from BURLMAN $50

attachment.php

In 1st Place - Contestant # 4
Blue scale double cross wrapped Mogul.
By Spanx (Dale) who wins A chuck from Kms Tools $90 (Nova or G3)and A gift certificate from Alumilite for $25

attachment.php

Congratulations to the winners and a Job well done to all the entrants.

Thanks to everyone and see you next BASH!

Attachments

• 1st Place E04-04.jpg
    1st Place E04-04.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 440
  • 2nd Place E07-04.jpg
    2nd Place E07-04.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 438
  • 3rd Place E01-04.jpg
    3rd Place E01-04.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 456
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Congratulations to the winners and also to all who participated in this contest. Every entry was outstanding!

Dale Lynch

Thanks Vic for heading a great contest.Thanks competitors for a super tough challenge.Thank you KMS, Alumilite,Borlman,and WoodnWhimsies for sponsering the contest.

MIKL

Congratulations to all the contestants, there were some wonderful blanks/pens to compare between and i was very happy to have made the top three

Thanks to everyone who took the few minutes to vote, there can't be a competition without contestants or judges

Thanks also to Mr Vic for taking the time to run the competition

i would like to take this opportunity to ask Mr Vic to donate my prize to someone who makes pens for charity

all the best

MIK

Mr Vic

Congratulations to all the contestants, there were some wonderful blanks/pens to compare between and i was very happy to have made the top three

Thanks to everyone who took the few minutes to vote, there can't be a competition without contestants or judges

Thanks also to Mr Vic for taking the time to run the competition

i would like to take this opportunity to ask Mr Vic to donate my prize to someone who makes pens for charity

all the best

MIK

Thanks MIK,

A very generous offer on your prize. I'll check around for a charity. I know In our wood turner's chapter is a member who works with the Wounded Warrior Project and was looking for auction items last year. I hit me for a nice pen. I'll let you know what I come up with.

Top Bottom