Anchorseal 2 stirring before use?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smokey S

I am preparing some green mesquite blanks. I got some anchor seal 2 end grain sealer to seal the ends prior to drying/storage. The instructions do not mention about stirr/mixing prior to use, nor anything on the internet. Looking for some advice prior to use. Thanks in advance…….Smokey

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Why would you not stir it. Anything sitting in a can will probably separate so stir till consistent. You can put a stick in the can and bottom out and when pulled out do you see heavier materials on the end of stick? Then for sure either turn can over or stir rigorously. You are not worried about bubbles.

Smokey S

Thank y'all the feedback. It's not that I was not going to stir it. I have never used this product or anything similar. In order for the best outcome, I prefer to be well educated of the correct application. It's just the way I tend to be. By the way, it has not yet been opened yet. When I do open it, I certainly plan on stirring it with the stir stick that I have sitting on the work bench. Have a great afternoon………Smokey

Top Bottom