An other Newbie In SE GA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edavisj316

Greetings from Kingsland Georgia!

My name is Ed. Been floating around for a while but didn't have anything to say. So I'm just saying, "Hey y'all." Thanks for all the good info and inspiring photos. I have seen a few pastors on here and, well I make one more. I guess the rest of you are like me, can't afford to buy lumber in anythig longer than 5" lengths.

Here's a picture to add to the mix and I just got my web-site up and running: www.xulonpens.com. You will have to check out the site to figure out the name.

See ya around.

Ed<><

Attachments

• pens 016.jpg
    pens 016.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 100
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
good old Kingsland, my son was stationed there for several years on the sub base. My mother is in a nursing home in Nahunta, Ga just a few miles away..so good to have a Georgia boy as I am a transplant from south Ga. welcome aboard. the best pen turning forum around, I have made several pens from the pine cones I scavenged form Kingsland..............

leestoresund

If he's been lurking so long and does pens that good looking without our advice then he must have some higher power looking over his shoulder.

Lee

edavisj316

Well, I am actually a transplant from FL by way of NC. We were trying to get to Florida. I guess exit #1 is as close as the Lord would allow right now. We have a good many bubble-heads in the church, which makes for some interresting competition between me and the men. My pre-ministry background is civilian aviation.

I have been wanting to try the pine cone thing. They look great.

Top Bottom