An other dumb question......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Why haven't you voted in the Slimline contest yet??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fred Bruche

So it's Wednesday evening in my time zone (US EST), I was kinda puzzled and asked myself why the voting for the Slimline BASH contest seems stalled at below 90 voters. Not being aware of the frequency of members visiting the IAP, and the time being a mid-of-the week-average, I took upon myself to estimate that number. So between 6:30 and 9:30 PM I have performed the task of copy/paste online members name (right after refreshing) into an excel spreadsheet, then use the "remove duplicates" task.
Here are the numbers. In that time frame, a total of 169 members were logged in (awesome!) for any amount of time. And that's a minimum estimate since the sampling was pretty much random. So, with all that preamble, I am just curious about what option fits you best in this poll. If you pick "Other" and don't want to elaborate that's fine but it/I would be interested to know why.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

grebmar

For future reference, it might be useful to put the voting page on the front page for the duration of the voting. It's kind of hidden if you don't know where to find it.

Edit: On a second look, I see there is a link on the front page, although it's not as clear as it could, perhaps.

Last edited:

John Eldeen

Fred as one of the less than 90 I think that the rest of the members are still trying to narrow it down to just 7 there is some really nice work to pick through. It has to be something like that I just looked and the thread has be viewed over 650 times so members are finding it.

Fred Bruche

So on contest votes you have to pick the full number stated? Like you must pick 7 choices and it won't take more or less?

You can't pick more than the number of allowed choices (I know coz I tried that on the kitless contest šŸ˜¬ ). I'm not sure about picking less, it used to work with the old version of the site, not sure about the new one.

ecrouse

You can't pick more than the number of allowed choices (I know coz I tried that on the kitless contest šŸ˜¬ ). I'm not sure about picking less, it used to work with the old version of the site, not sure about the new one.

I thought about just voting for the one I wanted to win ;)

But then I picked 6 more cause there were some nice entries :D

Top Bottom